Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My First Release Software

RSS Podcaster

I was taking business link with some marketing group to build Podcaster Software (@ 2006). This is used the newest Technology of RSS and I never heard that before, even they also has very little knowledge about this. Even I have already got 2 Assignment already I before the class is started. They called this Hurdle Assignment. And It only worth 1% But we need to get 100% of this 1% in order to pass the subject.
I may be become a tutor of 2 subjects next semester.

At the first time, I was not confidence to take this. But I have promised to my self for never reject any challenge that God has already given to me. So I have to take this with faith.

When I was looking for IT job, I was expecting the company will teach me everything, and give me everything. But what I got is totally different. I have to do anything my self (Designing, Coding and Testing alone). They just give me a lot of problem that It seems impossible for me to implement it. But this is the rule “Customer is the King”. That‘s why I try my best to do what he wants for this project.

Finally this project is nearly finished and wants to release next Monday. I cannot believe that actually I can build this kind of project alone and faster than what I imagined.
You can Download at


I never image if I didn’t take this challenge before. I won’t get such this great experience my self. Or may be I will get new award soon for building this project alone. Because the other similar project competitor was built by at least 4-5 person that has more experience than me or even professor of IT.

My passion is to become an experienced programmer as soon as possible no matter what is the reason, even I am still studying. That’s why I want to take every challenge and opportunity that God has already given to me. And I will never afraid anymore about the challenge. And I believe, if I have done my best, God will do the rest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent bro...
Thx....

Anonymous said...

great Thank u.....

de-foeadz said...

GOOD GOOD KURNIAWAN DARI PAPA SBYATRO