Thursday, February 09, 2006

Program To protect your document

(My Original Program to protect your document)
+ Original Source Code


Background
After I know how dangerous my computer, I try to make software (Using C++ language) that can protect my important document from bad guys. So, in this chapter I will explain about how my program works, and how to use my program.
Basically this program is used to secure your data when transfer across internet or you can use to secure your private document at your computer

Data Saver Attachment Folder Mapping
I have Attach My program, source code and documentation of algorithm in this “DATA SAVER PROGRAM” folder.

ASSIGNMENT 2
“DATA SAVER PROGRAM”
BIN
SENDER.exe à For Sender Program
RECEIVER.exe à For Receiver Program
Test Document.txt à document that you want to secure
SOURCE CODE
SENDER
Sender Source code (C++ language)
DEScpp.dswàCan be open using Visual C++ 6.0
DEScppdlg.cpp (Actual Source Code
RECEIVER
Receiver Source code (C++ language)
DEScpp.dswàCan be open using Visual C++ 6.0
DEScppdlg.cpp (Actual Source Code
Note: This Source code name is still DES because this source code is the extension from my DES program, so I start with the DES program and combine with another algorithm (MD5, RSA).

DOCUMENTATION
DES Algorithm.doc
RSA Algorithm.doc
MD5 Algoritm.doc

Signature Data Type
· -Program Name / info -->Char (8)
· -Length File Name -->Byte
· -File Name --> Char (length of file name)
· -File Size --> Long Integer
· -Nick Name Length -->Byte
· -Nick Name Sender -->Char (Nick Name Length)
· -Time Stamp -->Time
· -Signature (MD5) Encrypted by RSA -->Integer (32)
· -Original Message

After Encrypted with DES it will be structured:
· -DES KEY --> encrypted by RSA -->Integer (8)
· -SIGN MESSAGE ENCRIPTED by DES

No comments: